Welcome to My Mobile Notary Blogspot where you'll find notary and local information, consumer alerts and great deals, and more. You are welcome to post. If you find something helpful or have suggestions, please let me know about it. Enjoy!

If you are needing notary public or fast 24 hour apostille service in Thousand Oaks or the surrounding areas of Westlake, Moorpark, Simi Valley, Newbury Park, Agoura, Calabasas or beyond, call 805.444.7064

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Wanna Dance?

Tony - The Providence Dancing Cop



Wish the police in California were this friendly?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's funny.
I've given you an award and you can pick it up at my new blog at http://blog.werelivingwell.com/

thanks and Happy New Year!
Chris

My Mobile Notary said...

Thanks Chris, that was quite thoughtful and appreciated. Have the Best of New Years!

LaShon James-Major said...

That was too funny, Karen. I'm glad he enjoys his job.

I'll post a link to this post on my Funny Fridays.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness - that was enjoyable- I have to ask - did he miss his calling for the Entertainment field - lol