Welcome to My Mobile Notary Blogspot where you'll find notary and local information, consumer alerts and great deals, and more. You are welcome to post. If you find something helpful or have suggestions, please let me know about it. Enjoy!

If you are needing notary public or fast 24 hour apostille service in Thousand Oaks or the surrounding areas of Westlake, Moorpark, Simi Valley, Newbury Park, Agoura, Calabasas or beyond, call 805.444.7064

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Can't Wait to Get Your Morning Coffee Till After the Shower?




OK....Now I've seen it all for sure. Caffiene can apparantly be absorbed through the skin. This handy bar of soap hits you with 200 milligrams of caffeine while you are in the shower. For comparitive purposes, a diet coke has about 45 milligrams, so this soap will really get your morning off to a speeding frenzy.

This is an all vegatable based glycerine soap made without chemicals and scented with peppermint oil. One bar is $6.99 - 1- for $37.99. But you can enter "7JBB" to get ten bars for $32.99 at Think Geek. Just think of the savings from stopping at Starbucks in the morning! This beats Starbucks $25.00 gift cards for the upcoming holidays.

An interesting companion gift could also include this Caffeine Molecult Necklace. Also available at Think Geek. I guess this could be used to warn those around the caffeine soap lathered individual, that they are fully loaded and to clear the way.




The necklace sells for $84,99 and appears to be a real conversation starter! Think Geek.

Now I'm on a roll....I just found they also have Spazzstick Caffeinated Lip Balm. It sells for $2.99 and comes in your choice of Vanilla Toffee or Cool Mint. They claim is to be the world's only caffeinated lip balm. Pucker up!

For the complete caffeine product line ThinkGeek Caffeine

On a more practical note, I am a cappucino lover. Because of this, I have a commerical espresso - cappucino machine in my home. I figured that if I spend about $4.00 a day for a cappucino, I would have paid for the machine in 8 months. It has been a great investment. The machine I have is a Fiorenzato, which is made in Venice, Italy. It looks cool, but the most important thing is that the espresso and cappucino drinks are far better than most coffee shops. If you like these types of coffee drinks, I highly recommend investing in a machine for the home. At first they seem to be a lot of money, but when you factor in spending money most days of the week at a coffee shop, well the machine is the cheaper way to go. Besides, it's really nice to offer friends a cappucino.

If you have a machine, try putting a small amount of Bailey's Irish Creme in the espresso before adding the frothed milk. It makes a great specialty drink for guests after dinner.

Traveling to Italy without your machine? For a great treat, stop by Pasticceria Buscioni at Via Cento Stelle, 1/R50100 Firenze (FI), Italy telephone number +39 055 602765. He has unbelieveable baked goods and the greatest cappucino. Some of his recipes have won awards in Italy. The shop is small and made mostly for shopping, however there is a small area for seating. They are very friendly folks as well.

I think that's it on the topic of coffee and caffeine.....I seemed to have gotten carried away with the topic....must be the caffeine. :-)

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love your writing. Caffeine soap and lip balm...thats actually ingenious.

Anonymous said...

If this really works I need a bar right away! LJM